Jamie M Trapp – Partner
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Email: Email Me
Born and raised in Chicago, I have a passion for helping the residents of Chicagoland. After graduating from DePaul University Law School in 1981, I began practicing personal injury law in Illinois.
Since then I’ve represented hundreds of Illinois residents over a 30+ year career. In that time, I started one of the top personal injury law firms in Chicago, Trapp & Geller.
Since our inception we have recovered over $250,000,000 in damages for clients.
Over the course of my 35 years as a personal injury lawyer, I have been recognized by many local and national outlets as one of the best in personal injury law.
AV Rating 35 Years of Serving the Community
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Chicago, IL 2006-2013, 2015-2018
Chicago Tribune (2013)
Leading personal injury attorneys in Illinois
Areas of Expertise in Personal Injury Law
Over the course of a 35 year career in personal injury law, I have extensive experience representing injured persons in the following areas.
Personal Injury Attorney Profile
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Illinois, 1981
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1981
- DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, Illinois
J.D. – 1981
- “Automobile Litigation in Illinois”, Editor, 2002
- Seminar planning Chairman, Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
Honors and Awards
- Top 5% of all Illinois attorneys
- Named an Illinois SuperLawyer
- Martindale Hubbell preeminent AV Rating
- “President’s Award”, Illinois Trial Lawyer’s Association, 2002 – Present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyer’s Association
- America’s Trial Lawyer’s Association