Chicago Car Accident And Car Crash Attorneys
If you were injured in a car accident, you should immediately call a lawyer. You should never speak with the insurance company, and you should never sign any papers or give a statement to any insurance company. The most important things to do are seek immediate medical attention and to contact an attorney to handle your case. Regardless of whether you were in a big accident with major injuries or a minor fender bender with whiplash-type injuries, you should contact an attorney at Trapp & Geller. Our attorneys have years of experience with these types of cases.
If you were injured in a car accident, a truck accident, a motorcycle accident or a taxi accident, you are entitled to money for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, disability, disfigurement and the permanent problems you will have in the future. You should hire an attorney to maximize the amount of money you get for your injuries. You should hire an attorney to find all insurance coverage which is available for your injuries. The attorneys at Trapp & Geller have earned millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for clients who have been injured in car accidents. Call Trapp & Geller today at 312-818-2591 or submit your information in this contact form, and we will contact you. There is no fee for the call, and we do not get paid unless we win your case and get you money.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident in Chicago, the suburbs or anywhere throughout Illinois, the attorneys at Trapp & Geller are here to help you obtain maximum compensation for the harm you have suffered, including medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and loss of enjoyment of life. Call us today at 312-818-2591 to discuss your case with an experienced motor vehicle accident attorney.
Our lawyers have extensive experience and a proven record of success in handling a broad range of motor vehicle accident cases, including:
- Semi truck accidents: Semi trucks, delivery trucks, box trucks and other commercial vehicles are subject to special safety regulations that do not apply to passenger vehicles. If the truck driver violated these safety regulations, our lawyers will make the insurance company pay you for your injuries.
- Uninsured and underinsured driver accidents: An increasing number of drivers in Illinois do not have enough insurance to cover your medical bills and properly pay for your injuries. In these cases, our attorneys will look for other sources of compensation to get you money. We will look to go through your own insurance, called Underinsured Motorist Coverage, to get your money. This does not affect your coverage or your premiums and is an effective way to get money for your injuries. These underinsured motorist cases have their own special laws, so it’s important to contact an experienced attorney to handle these cases. Trapp & Geller has achieved millions in underinsured and uninsured benefits on behalf of our clients.
- Drunk driver accident and dram shop accidents: Victims of drunk drivers may be entitled to punitive damages, which are damages beyond your actual losses. The attorneys at Trapp & Geller may be able to actually sue the bar or tavern that sold the alcohol that caused the other driver to get drunk or intoxicated as another way to get you money for your injuries. In these types of cases, doing an immediate investigation is important to identify, so you should immediately call an attorney for help.
- Distracted drivers: Distracted drivers and texting are constant threats on the roadways today. With Internet and social media available while people drive, there are many distracted drivers causing serious accidents. Talking and texting on cellphones have become a leading cause of accidents in Illinois. If you were injured by a distracted driver, you are entitled to compensation for your injuries. Cellphone records can provide compelling evidence in these cases, and the attorneys at Trapp & Geller know how to get these records to win your case.
- Motorcycle wrecks: Motorcycle accidents usually involve devastating injuries. Insurance companies often seek to pin the blame on the motorcyclist, even when the other driver was clearly at fault. Hiring an attorney immediately to preserve the evidence of the crash and perform an investigation is important to win your case.
- Hit-and-run drivers: If the other driver hit you and fled the scene, your insurance policy for your own vehicle can provide coverage for your injuries. Even if you were a pedestrian or on a bike, the attorneys at Trapp & Geller can maximize your recovery by using your uninsured and underinsured coverage to get you money.
- Bus accidents: Bus, CTA and PACE accidents require immediate investigation and preservation of bus videos. If you were in a bus accident, you should immediately contact an attorney to guide you through the legal process and represent you. The CTA only holds bus videos for a short period of time, and obtaining these videos can prove that you are entitled to money for your injuries. There are special laws which apply to bus drivers, so you should call Trapp & Geller immediately for help.
- Taxicab accidents: Chicago’s streets are full of taxi drivers racing to make fares as quickly as possible. UBER and other ride-sharing services have added to the congestion and put inexperienced drivers on the road. Some taxis have video surveillance, so it’s important to call an attorney immediately to make certain you are properly represented.
- Pedestrian injuries: Obtaining compensation can be an uphill battle for pedestrians who are injured in accidents. Drivers of motor vehicles often attempt to shift blame to the person on foot.
- Bike accidents: As a bicyclist, you have the same right to the roadway as people on motor vehicles. Unfortunately, drivers of four-wheeled vehicles often fail to yield to people on bikes.
- Boat collisions: Accidents on lakes and rivers often end in tragedy. Alcohol is often a factor.
When appropriate, our lawyers use private investigators, accident reconstructionists and other experts to help us preserve evidence, obtain videos, identify witnesses, find the facts and identify the causes of motor vehicle accidents. The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can collect and preserve evidence to prove liability. Our lawyers have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for accident victims and are here to help.
Contact Our Chicago Car Accident Attorneys
If you or someone close to you has been injured in a car, truck or other motor vehicle accident, call 312-818-2591 or fill out our simple contact form to schedule a free initial consultation. We handle all motor vehicle accident cases on a contingency fee basis. This means we only charge fees if we are successful in recovering compensation for you.
Motor Vehicle Accidents
Commercial Vehicle Accidents
Drunk Driving Accidents
Distracted Driving Accidents
Bus CTA Accidents
School Bus Accidents
Uber/Ride Share Accidents
Divvy Bike Accidents