Peter C. Nozicka – Attorney
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Email: Email Me
After graduating from Loyola University Chicago School of Law in 2013, I began practicing personal injury law in Illinois.
In my career I have represented injured persons and their families in medical negligence, automobile and transportation accident, construction negligence, premises liability and sexual assault cases.
In 2017, I joined one of the top personal injury law firms in Chicago, Trapp & Geller. Since the firm’s inception we have recovered over $250,000,000 in damages for clients.
Personal Injury Attorney Profile
- Illinois, 2013
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, 2013
- University of Iowa, 2009
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyer’s Association
- Amicus and Young Lawyer’s Committees
- Chicago Bar Association Young Lawyers Section’s Tort Litigation Committee