Michael W. Kopsick – Attorney
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Email: Email Me
Michael Kopsick is an aggressive and passionate litigator who represents his clients in all areas of personal injury and catastrophic injury cases. He has a wide array of experience in representing clients who were injured in car accidents, trucking accidents, Uber accidents, premises liability cases, dog bite cases, slip and fall cases, FELA cases, construction negligence, workplace accidents, products liability and nursing home negligence cases. He has also represented family members and loved ones in wrongful death cases. He has a proven track record of success and has achieved excellent results for his clients.
Since graduating from John Marshall Law School in 2014, Mr. Kopsick has successfully tried 18 jury trials to verdict, all as the lead attorney. He is adept at explaining his clients’ injuries to the jury to ensure maximum compensation and justice. Michael has secured millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for his clients including:
- $1,900,000 – Construction worker slipped on rutted mud at jobsite and sustained cervical and lumbar injuries requiring surgery;
- $1,725,000 – Union Carpenter tripped over door track and sustained complex regional pain syndrome requiring spinal stimulator surgery;
- $ 446,000 – Now retired Naval recruiter struck by commercial van while on bicycle sustaining a mild traumatic brain injury and lumbar injuries;
- $ 417,000 – A 43 year old factory worker suffered a torn rotator cuff and required surgery after being struck by a semi-truck in Chicago;
- $ 400,000 – Chicago Public School teacher crossing the street hit by ride-sharing company vehicle sustaining a fractured hip;
- $ 150,000 – Landscaper injured by falling tree while on the job.
In addition to being a zealous advocate for his clients Michael is a member of the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, the American Bar Association and volunteers with ‘Lawyers Lend A Hand’- a tutoring service for underprivileged Chicagoland students. Michael lives in Chicago with his beautiful wife, is an avid golfer, enjoys live music and takes great pride in cheering on his alma mater, The Clemson Tigers. You can contact Michael directly by calling (312) 269-1690 or by email at [email protected]